Viridix RooTense that is blinking green have successfully read the APN data from the inserted SIM card and are attempting to connect to a cellular tower. There are many different reasons that your RooTense might fail to connect to your nearby cellular network. Here are a few things you can check if you find your device in an endless loop (5 minutes+) of blinking green:
1) Do you have cellular coverage in the installation areas?
- Try to see if you have 2g or 3g reception in the installed area
- Try to move the data logger to higher grounds
- Contact us at email@example.com to verify that the local cellular is supported
2) Is your antenna connected?