Last Revised: May 31, 2022
Viridix Ltd. (“Viridix”, “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respects the privacy of the visitors and/or users of its Site and/or App (“User” or “you”), and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Services.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO THE COMPANY.
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
a. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering and/or using the Site and/or App and/or installs the App. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site and/or App, type of operating system, type of the User’s device and its version, User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Site and/or App, type of browser and keyboard language, the hardware specifications of such device (including screen resolution), time spent on various screens of the Site and/or App, User demographics, traffic patterns, etc.
b. The second type of information is any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to, first and last name, phone number, country of residence, company name an email address, physical address, or other contact information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
· IP address: Users of the Site and/or App may automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
· Account: Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide in the registration form in order to open an Account on the Site and/or App which includes, inter alia, the User’s name, company name, phone number and e-mail address.
· Communications with Viridix: Personal information you provide to us as part of any communications with Viridix, by any means, including by approaching our customer services or during sales calls (such information may include marketing and communication data that includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences).
· Payment: in order to pay for our Services, you will be required to use certain Online Payment Processors which will require you to fill out a billing form wherein you will be required to provide to such Online Payment Processors certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information) (see Section 6 below regarding the payment method). We will not store such information on our servers. We only keep token information such Online Payment Processors provide us with, and such information is strictly secured.
We may cross-reference Personal Information with other Personal Information we have about you and any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists. For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are a few main methods we use:
a. We collect information through your entry, connection, installation, access and/or use of the App and entry, access and/or use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Services, we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage.
b. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you register and open an Account.
We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers, as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Services.
- Enhance the User’s experience while using the Services.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide the Users who subscribed to our Newsletter Subscription with updates about the Company’s developments, new offerings, news regarding the Services, etc.
- Provide Users with updated information regarding our products and Services.
- Be able to contact Users upon demand.
· Send push notifications to the User’s device after the User has agreed to accept push notifications from Viridix. Users can deactivate push notification by changing their settings within our Services.
· Verify the User’s identity when he/she signs into the Services, as well as verifying User’s identity for the purpose of dealing with fraudulent use of our Service.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with the Site’s or App’s technical assistance and support.
· Conduct internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes, including in order to improve our Services. Please note that in general we analyze aggregate data for such purposes, rather than specific user data, however we may need to analyze a specific case to address a specific problem.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer or device is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site’s and App’s Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site and App.
- Enable payment through third party Online Payment Processors. Please note that we do not collect and store credit card or other financial information.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
The Company does not share Personal Information, other than in the following cases: (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request; (b) to enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) to respond to User’s Site or App support requests; (e) to respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; (f) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment; (g) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its Users, or the general public; (h) when the Company is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets (while such purchaser or investor may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction); (i) to collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through the Company’s authorized third parties service providers (including, as applicable, their affiliates as necessary to provide us with the requested services), as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction; (j) to store or process your Personal Information through the Company’s affiliated companies, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction; (k) for legitimate business purposes, including without limitation, enhancing the User’s experience; and/or (l) pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure. For avoidance of doubt, the Company has the unrestricted right to use Non-personal Information for any purpose and to transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
7. How You Can View, Update or Delete Your Personal Information
In any event, if for any reason you (or any person) wish to delete or modify Personal Information, please send us an email with adequate detail of your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless otherwise explicitly specified herein and/or unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Services may remain on the Company servers indefinitely.
Please note that the laws of your local jurisdiction may provide you with certain privacy related rights, such as a right of access, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right of data portability and right to object to processing of Personal Information. If you wish to exercise such rights and find that you are unable to do so via the Site and/or App, please send adequate detail via the following email address: email@example.com.
The Site and/or App is intended for Users over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, The Company does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Services. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you have reasons to suspect that The Company collected Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16), please notify us through the means indicated in the “Contact Us” section below, and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
9. How We Protect Information
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and/or the App and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA.
10. Third Party Service Providers
Such software may include without limitation:
11. International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
12. Links to Third Party Websites
13. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When you access or use the Site and/or App, we and/or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs and other similar tools (or other similar technologies), which store certain local information on your device (“Local Storage”) which may enable us, inter alia, to recognize your device from those of other Users of the Site and/or App, to improve the Site’s and/or App’s performance, to deliver a better and more personalized service according to the User’s individual interests and the device or browser used, to track Users’ use of the Site and/or App, to gather information about the Users’ approximate geographic location (e.g. city), to prevent fraud and/or abuse, to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and perform other analytics, to develop our Site and/or App and to serve targeted advertisements.
Such information is locally stored in the User’s device. Viridix and/or our authorized third party service providers may access such information. Viridix and/or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the web-browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on the User’s device until he/she deletes them). Such Local Storage used by the Site and/or App may store non-personal information (such as the different pages viewed by a User within the Site and/or App) as well as User persistent identifier, which will be collected in accordance with the terms specified herein.
Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your experience of the Site and/or App may be limited. Please note that unless you block the acceptance of cookies, the Site and/or App will utilize cookies upon your use of the Site and/or App. If you want to remove previously stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Site and/or App from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your settings as described above. For detailed instructions regarding the blocking of cookies, please refer to your browser ‘help’, ‘tool’ or ‘edit’ section or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web-browsers:
· Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
It is possible to opt-out of having your browsing activity within the Site and/or App recorded by performance cookies. Please note that we use Google Analytics as our service providers in order to track Users’ activities on the Site, including by use such services’ persistent cookies. Google provides a browser-add on which allows users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, which can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
14. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you of products, services and other updates and new features which may be of interest to you, as well as for sending you other materials to the e-mail address provided by you in the registration process. You may withdraw your consent by following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you, or by contacting us as provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
16. Contact Us